Friday, February 24, 2012

Electrical is finished



Who knew I could get so excited over a swith - this one will operate the garbage disposal, the over the sink light and my NEW under cabinet lights


Puck lights - perfect for my former hockey player don't you think?


We will be building a custom trash slide out trash can and I have been challenged to build a drawer!  It would be the perfect place for spices don't you think?

Posted by Picasa

Dishwasher home is ready!  And see the bead board on the back of my appliance shelf?  And I know you can't really tell but the cabinet under the sink has been reinforced.

We want to get the countertop poured this weekend but first we have to do the cement board on the walls and the countertops.  It is going to be a busy weekend but I am so looking forward to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment