We are all moved in!
I've done a little syling - BTW, I already bought new lamps - these seemed too small.
I used a bedskirt from my former bedding rather than the one that came with the set because I wanted to add some texture and pattern. Lime is my accent color which I am pulling from the bedding.
I liked this pillow. It has a masculine edge.
Still on the to do list
- Window treatments - I have a plan
- Refinish the vanity and skirt it
- Make pillow shams - we use kings and my bedding is a queen. I plan on using the same fabric that I will use on the vanity
- Some more artwork - need something tall and skinny beside the mirror on the triple dresser
- Add a bit of whimsy and personality - I have a plan
- More pillows - if I can sneak them in there
All in all I am thrilled with the final results.
What is next????
Well I am setting up a workspace in one half of the dining room.